Friday, August 17, 2012

Nine Years

Writing out the title of this post, nine years, makes me think wow that's a long time, but really is seems like just yesterday I married my best friend, not nine years ago. 

A lot of happened in nine years. The biggest and best happenings of the past nine years are of course the addition of Amelia and Asher.  I can not imigane raising these two with anyone else, Nathan is a wonderful father.  The kids eyes just light up when he walks through the door after work.  My love for him has grown each and everyday, with each new adventure.  God is still the center of our relationship as He should be, He truely sat us apart for each other and I thank Him daily for that.  I can't wait to continue raising our kids and facing each new adventure with my true love. (mushy sorry)
We are headed to St. Louis for a weekend away to celebrate!




1 comment:

Lauren said...

yay! can't believe it's been 9 years! have a great weekend away!