Monday, September 24, 2012

Headache (written Thursday the 20th)

I forgot to publish this post the other day...oops.

Oh my goodness the last 24 hours have included two giant headaches. Both due to falls, one from each kid.
Amelia, Asher and I were outside playing Wednesday afternoon when Asher stumbled while walking on the driveway. He did good and caught himself with his hands, but his forward momentum carried the poor little dudes head forward and it resulted in this...


It didn't seem to faze him much, he did cry a little but nothing extreme. He cried the hardest when I carried him inside to clean his head up because he didn't want to go in.
Headache number two. As per accident report I had to sign.  :(  Amelia was outside during playground time at preschool and was very excited to see the train, took off running, tripped, over her own feet, and skinned up her elbow, knee and head. She was taken inside, cleaned up and ice was applied to her head. The result...


Seriously? It must be in their genes? Look at this picture, silly kids.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh dear...our poor children, what are we going to do with them?!?