Thursday, November 1, 2012

Belle and a Vampire

We had a great Halloween!  Amelia really understood what it was this year and was SO excited.  Asher could have cared less.  But still tagged along and had a good time. 
 
Best picture I could get at home of the kids
She was SO ready to get her Belle costume on.  Asher didn't get a 'real' costume, only a fun shirt and a matching fang paci.  He's sort of picky so we decided we didn't want to fight him all night in a real costume. 
Amelia checking out her owl basket with light up eyes.
Asher wanted to check it out too.  By the way the glitter on my couch, insane.
My little vampire.  He wouldn't keep this paci in because it wasn't 'his kind'.
Here's a good picture of him with his pacifier in.  He had really no interest in keeping it in his mouth unless he was distracted by other things. 

The kids at Papa Chuck and Granny Karla's house.
We did trunk or treat at our church, and this is Amelia with 'her' clown.
Our church did Trunk or Treat for the first time this year and I would say it was a success.  I painted this clown for Amelia's circus party, but we used it for Trunk or Treat too.  Amelia really got into handing out candy to everyone, she was giving it out by the hand fulls!

Asher became a dragon? I'm not sure what the jacket is, but it was only $3.19 at Old Navy.
He's thinking finally these fools gave me back my paci.
 

No comments: