Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Amelia

I can't believe that our little girl turned three years old today.  I'm so proud to be her momma.  She is such a joy and a blessing to us daily.  When I think of the struggle we had in conceiving her, I know it was all apart of God's perfect timing.  Amelia Paige Beaver, we love you SO very much.  Your beautiful and you can do anything you sit your mind too. 
I did the pinterest 20 questions that your suppose to ask yearly on their birthday with her the other day.  SO here it is:

20 Questions: answered by Amelia Beaver age 3

1. What is your favorite color?
Purple
2. What is your favorite toy?
Cars
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Orange
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Cinderella
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Eggs (just for the record I do not feed her eggs for lunch,unless it’s boiled eggs)
6. What is your favorite outfit?
My elephant shirt and skirt
7. What is your favorite game?
Throwing beanbags
8. What is your favorite snack?
Cheerios
9. What is your favorite animal?
Dolphins
10. What is your favorite song?
Twinkle Twinkle(Little Star)
11. What is your favorite book?
Goodnight Moon
12. Who is your best friend? You!  (I loved this answer!)
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios (what can I say, she likes Cheerios?)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink?
Water
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Blue bear
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Blueberries (I hoping she wouldn’t say Cheerios again  J)
19. What are you thankful for?
My mommy and my daddy and my brother, Asher.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a GIANT! 


No comments: