Friday, November 16, 2012

Random Ramblings

-  It's another beautiful Friday here in the Ozarks!

-  Asher has slept ALL night the past three nights!!  It's about time, he's only 14 months old!

-  Asher sleeping all night HAS NOT resulted in me sleeping all night, because now Amelia is getting up nightly to go pee pee.  Ugh, the joys for potty training.  But on the plus side she's woke up dry every morning for the past 5 days!

-  Black Friday craziness, to do or not to do that is the questions....

-  I started decorating for the big circus party last night!  I hope Amelia LOVES it.

-  I'm looking for a cute family friendly advent calendar, I would love to start this tradition this year.  Any suggestions?  I've found two super cute ones online at pottery barn kids. This one or this one.

-  I'm going to make my grocery list for Thanksgiving week/weekend today, is it sad I'm excited to look through all the ads and find the best deals and make my list?  I really LOVE making list. 

-  Speaking of lists, I bought an Erin Condren life planner last year and failed to use it, I loved the look and the idea but never got into it.  This year I purchased an Erin Condren notebook with the calendar addition and I LOVE it.  I use it regularly, I'm such a planner/list maker that the notebook works perfectly for me!

-  Can adult women with two kids wear these?  I think they are stinking cute, but I'm undecided about whether I can pull them off...

-  I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

How sweet is this?  Cuddles after their naps.

I'm so thankful I FINALLY have someone who willing helps with the dishes...

He wanted in on the dress up action going on at Sara's house the other day. :) 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

woohoo! Yay for Asher sleeping! Elyse has slept from 7-7 without a peep for the last 4 nights, I'm hoping this continues!

Bethany said...

Love the dress-up pic! We have similar ones. :) And I think both of those Advent calendars are adorable, but now are no longer available. :( BOO! Hope you find another!