Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Welcome to the Big Top

Whew...Amelia's third birthday party is in the books.  We officially had a circus, big top and all.  :)  We've been talking about this birthday party for at least a month, it was what I used to motivate her to stop wearing diapers.  Well she stopped wearing diapers, so I had to come through on my end as well.  It was a lot of fun, but it was a lot of work as well.  But Amelia loved it so it was completely worth it!  My sister took a bunch of pictures that I have yet to see, she's supposed to post them tonight, but here are the ones I took with my phone before and a bit during the party. 


My beautiful birthday girl.
 
Sign, duck pond and fish bowl toss game.
 
Food table, cake pops and goodie boxes.
 
I wanted everyone to wear a clown nose.  :)
 
More games.
 
She loved it!
 
I think everyone had a great time.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

you seriously set the bar high for every birthday party I ever throw! too cute!