Thursday, January 10, 2013

Random Picture Post

Here's a pretty random post for you today.  We're back in our normal routine, no big plans or events for a while, so my post are going to be blah blah blah for most. 
 
 
Amelia loves cooking, here she is mixing up a batch of cookies, but she couldn't decide if she wanted to make the cookies, or watch the TV. :)
 
 
Now she's back to making cookies. Silly girl.
 
 
How funny is this picture? Both are eating the above baked cookies while sitting on the couch watching TV together. I had to take a picture because this is very RARE that they both stop at the same time.
 

And it's officially started at our house. I took this picture yesterday after I heard Amelia say, "No boys allowed". Asher wasn't crying he was just trying to figure out how to get in her room after she shut him out.

And here are just some random things that I'm currently loving. 

I'm loving this eyeshadow palette.  It's PERFECT, at least for me.  You can find it here at sephora.

 
Asher is loving these Touch and Feel books.  This one in particular, because it has a 'sticky' section that the pig is in.  This book, along with some marshmallows, allowed him to stay in the sanctuary with us until 9:20, only 10 more minutes and he would have last the WHOLE service!  You can get it here or I think I picked it up at Target.
 
 
I'll started reading this chronological Bible this year.  I really like the idea of it being in chronological order, because that's always been a question of mine; When did things really happen in relation to one another?  You can get your own here. 
 

Ok, I know this is weird but I love this Shark handheld vacuum.  I had another one that died not to long ago, it was a Kone, and I loved that thing.  I used it a lot with two kiddos.  Sometimes it just easier to grab a small handheld vacuum and clean up their messes.  This Shark rocks, it was three different attachments, an easy to clean filter and great suction.  We got ours at Lowe's and so can you.

(All these opinions are completely my own and I'm not being paid by anyone, just some random stuff that I'm adoring these days.)

No comments: