Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

We had another long, relaxing weekend.  I love not having to many plans, and just being able to be at home.  The kids are still enjoying playing with their new Christmas toys, and I'm enjoying the extra space I have now that the Christmas decorations are down. 
As I thought about 2013 I realized a number of things; I will be the mom or a 4 year old and a 2 year old at the end of 2013.  I will be 30.  I will have been a wife for 10 years in August.  That's a lot to process.  Only God knows what else 2013 hold for our family, we're just along for the ride.
I don't typical make resolutions.  And this year is no different.  Sure there are plenty of things I would like to improve and ideas I have in my head of certain things I would like to accomplish this coming year.  Nathan and I have even talked about where we would like to be at the end of the year as well.  But if asked if I made any resolutions, I would definitely answer no. 
I want to continue being the best me I can be in 2013.  :)
And what's a blog post without pictures of my kiddos??


How funny is this picture? They were each having an evening snack while watching cartoons.


A short test drive on Saturday.


My loves.


This is one of Asher's favorite games right now.  Where's Asher?

Look how big she is!??!


Who needs toys when you have a box?

No comments: