Friday, May 31, 2013

SDC Fun!

 

On Monday of our long three day weekend we headed to Silver Dollar City for the first time this season.  We have passes so I'm sure it was the first of many trips this year.  The kids love it.  Amelia is able to ride most of the rides, however, Asher is still 2 inches to short to ride most of the rides, which makes him sad.  He kept saying, "ride too ride too."  Poor dude.  I'm thinking about rigging him up some platform shoes, do you think that's acceptable? 


I love these pictures, Amelia was making Asher laugh through the top off the stroller.

Riding the train.

My loves.






We stopped to watch a show. A lady was singing and playing a violin.  They were entranced. 






 
I'll try not to flood my blog with SDC pictures this summer, but I'm warning you we'll be spending a lot of time there.  :)  Also, Asher looks funny in all the pictures because we are weaning him from his bink and he's decided to grit his teeth instead, if you look at the pictures you can see him holding his mouth funny.  Any suggestions there??

1 comment:

Lauren said...

so i must know...do you like your stroller? we're not even trying for #2 yet, but I know that a double stroller will most likely be in our future! any suggestions?