Monday, June 10, 2013

Fun Weekend

We had such a great weekend!! Saturday morning was the city wide garage sale in Aurora, so I gathered up a few things and we sat up outside the shop for a few hours.  It was a good day weather wise, which was a plus.  Sale wise it was OK, but hey I'll take a little extra cash any day!
After the garage sale we had ZERO plans, a huge deal for us lately.  We hung out at home and decided to put the little pool up that we bought for the kids a few weeks back.  Then they decided to run around in the corn field behind our house.  Reminding me of children of the corn.  :)

Great helpers


Splashing
 

Doesn't every little boy run around in the corn with Geo, a binky and his cloth diaper?

A blur because she was running too fast.

We're going to have fun in this little pool I do believe.



After church on Sunday we headed down to Roaring River to hang out for the day.  The weather ended up being prefect again and we had a great family day!





I love my family.



1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh Elyse would LOVE Roaring River...we might have to make a visit this summer!