Friday, June 14, 2013

Random Ramblings

~Last night I went to a Zumbathon, that was held outside.  It was actually a lot of fun.  Hot, but fun.

~ I broke a huge rule of mine.  I bought Amelia a Hello Kitty shirt.  I've had a self imposed rule for no character shirts, I'm fine with pj's, but as for actually outfits or shirts I've always said no.  But I failed and broke the rule.  Amelia really liked it, and it wasn't that bad as far as character shirts go.  Don't ask why I have this rule, I know it makes NO sense, it's just another one of my things.

~ Say a quick prayer for our babysitter Sara, she had her tonsils out Wednesday.  I've always heard it is much harder on adults than children.  Pray she does well and has a quick uneventful recovery.

~ When does Big Brother start?  Doesn't anyone else watch it?  We are huge Big Brother fans. 

~ We once again went to the farm/park Tuesday and had a picnic lunch.  The kids chased the ducks, Asher ate a grape off of the ground and choose to feed the ducks his chips instead of eat them.  Good times.

~  The kids got in the pool Tuesday too.  It wasn't warm yet, still pretty much freezing, but they had fun.  I think I let them stay in a total of 15 minutes, maybe. 

 
 
 
 
~ Wednesday was my Father-in-law's birthday.  He's a great FIL and a wonderful Poppy to the kids.  We framed a picture for him to put on his desk. 

 
~ We're headed to Sliver Dollar City again tomorrow, I'll try not to post too many pictures next week.  Hope you have a great weekend too.





1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ughh...and outside Zumbathon makes me sweat just thinking about it! We finished off Zumba on Monday with shaved ice!