Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life Lately

~ Life is a little crazy right now, I'm not sure if I'm coming or going.  If I didn't have a planner I would be LOST.

 
~ Amelia started Summer Dance Tuesday night.  She was happy to be back at dance.

 
~ Nathan and I officially booked our 10 year anniversary trip, we will be going to New York City in August!  Any tips/suggestions??

~ Asher has two teeth coming in right now, I know they hurt, poor dude.

 
~ We've been spending a lot of time outside playing, Amelia and Asher now request the park.  :)

 
~ Nathan grandparents have been bringing up fresh picked strawberries from their garden by the gallon baggie.  I finally had to tell them to stop, there's only so much you can do with fresh strawberries.  Not only have we been getting strawberries, we've been getting farm fresh eggs from Uncle Gary.  I seriously have about 4-5 dozen eggs in my fridge right now, what am I supposed to do with all of them!?!?

 
~ In two weekends we're heading to St. Louis as a family of four.  I'm excited, however this will be the longest the kids have ever ridden in the car, I hope they do well.  We're planning on hitting up the zoo, maybe Grant's Farm, possibly the City Museum and the Magic House.  I'm just not 100% sure there is stuff at the last two places for my kids.  Anyone have an insight?

~ I've been thinking about birthday's already too.  Asher will be two in three short months, and Amelia will turn four in November.  She's already requested a Strawberry Shortcake party.  We'll see if this holds up in the coming months.

~ What I wouldn't do for a date night that involved Mexican food, just saying....

~ I might have an unhealthy addiction to buying the kids clothes.  It's hard.  They make SO many cute things. :(  Speaking of clothes I'm FINALLY getting around to getting Amelia's onesie quilt made.  SO excited about it.

~ Have a good Thursday!









No comments: