Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Polar Express

Both of the kids are obsessed with trains.  I blame it on living in a small town where you have to cross the tracks daily and we hear the whistle at our house regularly.  It was about this time last year I saw a commercial for the Branson Scenic Railway, they were advertising the Polar Express.  I knew it was something I wanted to do with the kids.  I bought tickets a while back because I had heard that they sell out quickly.  We were schedule to ride the Polar Express at 4:45 on December 1st.  Who knew that it would be 60 + degrees?  It was a fabulous experience that both kids enjoyed.  I'll let the picture do the rest of the talking...    

In their pajama's ready to ride the train.
 
Waiting in line.

The whole fam.

Walking to our train car.  This was pretty cool because they had a snow machine blowing snow as we were boarding.
 
Wow Mom.
 
I'm moving and I'm not strapped in???


All of us.

Reading the Polar Express.
 
Cookies with 'sprinkles' and cocoa.
 
iPhone, best form of entertainment sometimes.
 
"I think I see Santa."
 
Ringing her jingle bell Santa gave her.
 
Posing with Santa.
 
Asher not loving Santa so much.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i love this! I can't wait until Elyse is old enough to take her!