Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Saturday Fun

I got up bright and early Saturday morning, oh wait we get up bright and early every day because our kids think 6:00 is wake up time.  Anyways, Saturday morning the kids went to play with Granny Karla and Eli and I headed to Springfield to finish Christmas shopping!  I think I'm finished, with the exception of a few things I'm still waiting to arrive in the mail.

Amelia and Eli made a tent and watched Rudolph
Saturday afternoon was Asher first hair cut!  This is MUCH sooner than we did Amelia's, but his was a fussy mess in the back.  I liked to call it his duck tail.  It had to go.  He did pretty good.  He didn't like when she was close to his ears and was pretty much DONE at the end, but I'd say overall the first hair cut was a success.  Oh my goodness, call it sleep deprivation, or just being a mom of two but I forgot his hair at the salon!!  What, who does that?  This is a huge milestone and I forget this baby hair?  As soon as I realized I texted Jill and she was so sweet to go back to the salon and bring it to our house for me.  I'm thankful for friends who are hair stylists as well. 

The duck tail.
Cutting away.
The curls.
Playing with Daddy's phone.
Ok, you can stop now, I'm done.
My little man.
Saturday evening was Kylie's bowling birthday party.  Amelia has never been bowling, but before we went she insisted that it was her favorite and that she needed to buy a pair of bowling shoes.  I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.  But anyways, bowling was fun for her and Asher got in the on the action too.  But let me suggest something, do NOT take a 15 month old to a bowling alley full of people and kids.  He was pretty much a maniac because of everything that was going on.  I'm thinking it was total sensory overload for him.  :) 

 

This was him in maniac mood.













1 comment:

Lauren said...

i can't believe he already got a haircut! i'm so not ready for Elyse's first cut...thankfully I think it will be awhile!