Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Ramblings (Written Wenesday)

- Wednesday are typically 'Momma Day'. So today I am home with two wild kids.

- We actually have a free weekend, although Monday and Tuesday are packed full. But Saturday and Sunday are empty!

- I'm on the hunt for a rust colored cardigan, any suggestions?

- Asher climbed out of his pack n play that he naps in at Sara's yesterday. I'm not sure what we are going to do about this.

 
- I've been struggling with a menu plan this month. I think it's because we have been so busy, I haven't found the time to plan or grocery shop.

- I'm looking for a good book to read after the holidays.

- Recently out TV died. So Nathan went and bought a new one, well it's a smart TV. Super cool, if your an amazon prime member you can stream movies and TV shows for free. Right now I'm watching To Catch A Theft.

- Christmas is going to be so much fun this year, I can't hardle wait!

- I ended up getting a kiddie Advent Calendar. It's super cute. Amelia told my dad today that Christmas meant that baby Jesus got to come out. She was referring to the advent calendar.


- Target had these trees, and I really wanted a couple more because they are cute and super easy, but yesterday they were all out. :(




1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yay for Momma Days!

Mmm...as for a rust colored cardigan, have you tried The Limited? Sometimes they have lots of rust stuff!

Menu planning for December has been a big fat fail! Last night I cooked our first meal in a VERY long time! I actually miss it!

Let me know what you find out with books...I'm on the hunt too!

& I love that Advent calendar...is it from Fisher Price? I'm thinking that would perfect for us next year!