Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Choo Choo Asher Turned Two

Asher loves trains, so I decided what better way to celebrate him turning two than to have a train party.  My initial thoughts were just to have a train themed party with lots of fun train decorations, but Nathan and I find out about a couple in Springfield who run a hobby railway. This was perfect for a little boy who wants to 'ride it'.  He says this to EVERYTHING.  "Ride it"  So ride it he did.  This railway offers a 2 mile, 20 minute train ride to it's passengers.  Asher was in heaven all afternoon!

Thanks to The Springfield & Joplin Railway for allowing us to have Asher's second birthday party there.  If you would like more info you can find them here.

Trying out the cookies.  Doesn't he look adorable?

Cake and Banner I made for the party.

Cookies were made by Beth's Bake Shop.  Gifts bags that Asher and I put together.  Cute juice holders I had made from Etsy.  And a vintage train I found on ebay to use on the table. 


All Aboard.
How fun it that?
The kids hamming it up, as usual.
We were all singing Happy Birthday to him on the train.
And we were singing yet again.
Checking it out.
Can't you just tell he's loving it?
What's a party without a piñata?
He was determined!
I love how this sweet two year old boy completes our family.


More fun decorations!

  


1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is all SO cute! I love it!