Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Friday! Lots of random thoughts today.

~ I mean seriously who doesn't love fall?

Even A loves fall, she's being coloring pumpkins all week.

~ I tried a salted carmel mocha from Starbucks this week, nonfat and no whip, and it was STILL way way too rich for me.  Totally tasted like hot chocolate to me.

~ I've worn tall boots with skinny jeans twice, this week.  Woot Woot.

I want this jacket.  So cute.

~ Amelia is growing her bangs out.  It's ALREADY driving me nuts.  

Note bangs pulled back. 

~ I finally ordered the kids Halloween/Fall shirts yesterday, I'm behind. But I'm way ahead of Christmas, because I also ordered their Christmas pj's that Sparkle (our Elf on the Shelf) is bringing on December 1st.  We can't win them all right?

~ We are having family photos made the first Saturday of November, I'm pretty excited about them.  I hope everyone cooperates. This 'might' be wishful thinking.
Amelia's outfit.

Part of Asher's outfit.

~ October and fall also means, October baseball!  Go Cardinals!!  Tonight is baseball and pizza night, can it get any better than that???

~ In the mornings when I'm trying to load the kids up Asher likes to run outside in his jammies and spin around in a circle and say, "It's a beautiful day today."  Silly boy.

This looks safe right?
~ I'm in Christmas shopping mode, I want to get it all done so I don't have to think/worry about it.  Because I'm a planner and a worrier.  YIKES bad combo.

~ Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i LOVE Amelia's outfit...we're having our pictures taken next Wednesday and I'm already excited!

How's the house planning coming along?