Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fun @ Rutledge-Wilson's Fall Festival

We had another beautiful fall weekend, so after church and naps we headed to the fall festival at a local park/farm.  We've gone here several times, but never during their fall festival time.  I wasn't prepared for the amount of people that were there, yikes.  I guess because it was a beautiful afternoon everyone had the same idea. 
Probably the highlight of the trip, which I didn't take any pictures of, was when we got to watch them milk Maggie, the jersey cow.  Both kids were mesmerized. And Amelia was still talking about it at bedtime. It was so funny. 
It was a great family afternoon for sure. 

Add caption
Add caption


Family selfie.


This goat was talking to Asher.  He thought it was great.


Amelia decided to talk back to it.


My sweet boy.


Smile.


Best I could get of them on the hay ride.


Someone should have warned us about the length of this maze.  We ended up carrying the kids.  :)

No comments: