Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Time

It's Christmas time in the Beaver household. I love love love Christmas. I usually put up three trees and lots of decorations, but this year with Amelia around I settled for just putting up one tree. I've always put up our trees on the day after thanksgiving because even though I love Christmas, I also value the Thanksgiving Holiday and what is means. So I chose to put my huge tree in our living room, I call it my peacock tree. Amelia 'helped' me put the decorations on the tree. I was only able to snap a few pictures, because it was just her and I at home and I had to keep rescuing my ornaments from her. I only put up one tree because in my mind I just knew she would destroy them. But much to my surprise she wasn't acted very interesting in the tree at all.
She climbs!


Don't know what kind of face this is, but see the ornaments on the floor?


Finished!


No comments: