Thursday, December 2, 2010

Women of Faith

Last Friday and Saturday  (see I did attempt to start a post A LOT sooner!) The first weekend of November a group of 13 of us traveled to Kansas City to the Women of Faith Conference.  It was an amazing time!  God spoke to me on many different levels and I'm still trying to process it all!  In fact, I'm planning on buying myself the DVD for Christmas so I can listen is it again and let in stink in further.  It was one of those experiences that was fabulous at the time, but I know I will learn much more by listen to it again.  There were so many outstanding speakers and performers, it's difficult for me to pick a favorite.  It truly was a blessed time with some wonderful women.

All of us at dinner before the Friday night session.



Natalie Grant belting it out at nine months pregnant.  She was A-MAZING!

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! 
                                                            ~Ephesians 3:20

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh girl, that was such a fabulous time! Thanks again for getting everything all setup! Mom & I are already talking about next year!