Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas

Well we had a FABULOUS Christmas!  Had lots of good food, family time and some wonderful gifts!  Amelia got into ripping the paper off of her gifts and is still having a blast playing with all her new toys.  We are blessed beyond measure, it's really something words can't describe. 


Christmas Eve we went to my Mom's to open gifts, eat and hang out for a bit.  Amelia showed off her new walking skills to everyone and we had a great time.  Christmas Eve night, Nathan and I watched It's a Wonderful Life and exchanged our presents.  I LOVE getting presents!  I'm horrible I know, but I do. 


Christmas morning was all about Amelia!  Santa had brought her a new tunnel to play and some soft blocks that she can climb on and she loved them.  She opened her presents at home and we spend the rest of the day at Joe and Lois's.  We had a perfect day surrounded by those we love.


The day after Christmas, Sunday, we went to my Dad's for breakfast lunch and opened more presents!  Amelia got sleepy due to a short morning nap, but we still had a good time and enjoyed spending time with the family.








In other news, as of Thursday December 23rd I would say that Amelia is officially walking.  She is able to walk, when she wants to for extended periods of time!  Thursday she walked about 10 feet at Grandma's house and walked all weekend.  It's so cute to watch her!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and took time to remember the real reason for the season, the birth of our Lord and Savior, baby Jesus. 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay for walking! And in that one picture of her opening what looks like kitchen stuff she looks very perplexed. HA! Too cute. (FYI-I love getting presents, too.)