Thursday, December 23, 2010

Getting SO Close!

I'm going to have a walker soon, I just know it.  This past Saturday (December 18th) Amelia took several step all by herself.  She walks ALL day long while holding on to our hands and even gets mad if you sit her down because you need a break!  So we walk around a lot with her just holding onto our finger, but as soon as you pry your hand away, because she has a grip, we flops herself on the floor.  I know she can do it, but crawling is just much faster and easier for her right now, but I have a feeling it won't be long before she's an official walker!  Look out world.


Here is a quick picture of her that I had Nathan snap before we headed out to church on Sunday.  She's in her Christmas dress and I think she looks adorable!  I am partially though...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

She looks adorable!!!!