Thursday, December 2, 2010

First Birthday Party

We had Amelia's first birthday party on November 21st, two days before her actual birthday in the gym at the church.  I think it's safe to says it turned out fabulously.  I was worried about how Amelia would react to all the people, the cake, and the gifts, but she did wonderful, even after I had to wake her up to go to the party! The past year has FLOWN by and I'm wishing time would stand still.  She wasn't interested in digging into her cake, which is always the fun part.  She did a really great job opening gifts, but lost interest at the end, so I was left opening them all!  It was a great time, with all of Amelia's favorite people. Here are some of the pictures from the party.
Nathan and I made all 90 cupcakes!

The birthday girl.






Stupid red eye, not sure why, but almost every picture she has them!?

Lots of Love!
Happy Birthday Amelia Paige Beaver, we love you so much.  God has blessed us tremendously and has wonderful things instore for your future.

No comments: