Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Top Tooth!

Friday (again I wrote this a long time ago, so this was Friday December 3rd) after work I went and picked Amelia up at Kim's and I asked how was she today, my usual question, and Kim tells me that they all, meaning, her, Mallory and Amelia had a grumpy morning.  Mallory wasn't in a good mood and Kim just assumed Amelia was feeding off of her.  Well I think nothing of it, after all everyone has a grumpy day every once in a while right? 
So Friday night Amelia wakes up at 3:00 a.m.  Really?  3:00 a.m.?  This momma is used to her baby sleeping from 7:00 p.m. to at least 6:00 a.m., so 3:00 a.m. was a little early.  But she wasn't going back to sleep without some milk, so I go and give her a cup of milk and put her back to sleep. 
Saturday morning she gets up just like normal and then sometime Saturday afternoon Nathan discovers that one of her top teeth has came through, hence the grumpy day and lack of sleeping!  I love when we can explain what certain things mean, because at this age there are so many things you can't explain! 
So I tell Kim this Monday morning and she tells me that Mallory had a tooth come through Friday night!  So it was TWO grumpy teething babies. 
The past two night have been normal sleep, but I think the other top teeth is close behind, which might mean a few more 3:00 a.m. wake up calls.


Pay no attention to the slobber ring on the shirt or the bit coming off her chin!

No comments: