Thursday, December 2, 2010

Housekeeper?

So, before we had Amelia I would like to think I kept a clean house.  I liked things straightened up and picked up and everything in it's place.  Well, in theory, I still LOVE that, but it doesn't happen with a nearly one year old (ok so now she is one, see another failed attempt to post) is awake and crawling through the house.  I snapped this picture the other night after we got home from work.  Amelia had single handedly did this to my kitchen in the matter of 10 minutes, if that! 

Catch in the act!

The aftermath, she moved onto the living room after this...

I don't even try to pick up when she's awake now, what's the point?  I do however pick it up every night after she goes to bed, just to maintain some sort of sanity!  She gets into anything and everything, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  My house will be clean again, someday...until then I'll enjoy the chaos!  Maybe I should hire a housekeeper???

No comments: