Monday, October 1, 2012

31 DAYS...

I've seen this on several blogs that I read, so I decided what a better time than now to jump in and do it!  I'm going to be doing a pinterest inspired activity to regain control over my house!  I'm linking up with the nesting place

The extra clutter that came with the addition of one child is/was extreme.  I feel like I have ZERO space for anything and tons and tons of clutter.  I really want a larger home, but I know that's a WANT at this point.  SO I'm going to declutter the space we do have.  So, 31 days of bags.  I'm making a list of 31 spaces in my house that need to be declutterized.  (I'm sure that's not really a word, but go with it)  I've included the list in the post, and I'm going to do my first bag tonight!  Read if you want, if not skip it, this is really just for my sanity.  :)  

  1. Junk drawer
  2. Recipe/container drawer
  3. Counter top junk area
  4. Pantry
  5. Baby food cabinet
  6. Dishes in cabinet
  7. Utensil drawer
  8. Lazy Susan, top and bottom cabinets
  9. Toy box
  10. Magazine basket
  11. Hall closet
  12. Asher's tote in his closet
  13. Asher's cubes
  14. Asher's dresser
  15. Amelia's closet
  16. Amelia's dresser
  17. Amelia's cubes
  18. The kid's bathroom vanity
  19. Craft table
  20. My nightstand
  21. Our chest of drawers
  22. Top of our dresser
  23. Under my sink
  24. Medicine drawer
  25. My shoes
  26. My clothes in the closet
  27. My jeans in the closet
  28. My car
  29. Laundry room cabinets
  30. Laundry room couponing stock
  31. Coupons
 

No comments: