Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekend Rewind (I know it's already Friday)

Saturday I went to Branson with a couple of friends for a nice relaxing day of shopping and just enjoying ourselves. We had a blast! I found some great bargains as well so that's always a plus!
Saturday evening we had a Sunday School get together. We ate a lot of good food, played some games, laughed a lot, consumed to much sugar and had a great time!
Sunday morning was church, followed by naps.  Right after church Nathan took off to work for a while so the kids and I just hung out around the house, ate lunch, I worked on laundry, we watched Cinderella, Asher took another nap and we just played. That evening we packed our pumpkins up and headed to my dads.  We had dinner and craved our pumpkins.  The kids weren't so much interested in the pumpkins, but it was a beautiful evening so we played outside.  Nathan craved us two pumpkins.  Amelia and Asher and I played with sidewalk caulk and in the rocks.  :)  We had a good time and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves as well.  Asher was a cranky boy, and had a low grade fever on Sunday, I'm really thinking he's trying to get some more teeth in.  It's about time the dude still only has 4. 
Me and Bub
She didn't care of taking the guts out. 
What's in there?

It took me taking several pictures until I realized she was holding a craving tool. FAIL. :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I know I look just like Amelia did when we carve pumpkins...something about the goopy, gunky insides just grosses me out!