Friday, October 12, 2012

The funniest things...

Amelia has been saying the funniest things lately. Nathan reminded me tonight that I needed to be writing these things down, because it's the small things that we'll forget. So here are some random things she's been saying lately.

- She's started telling Asher that he's her 'favorite' and her 'best friend'.

- On the way to the pumpkin farm the other day we saw a tractor and I said Asher can you say tractor? Amelia of course repeated me and followed it up with Asher can you say wrapped hay bails?

- On Tuesdays I take Asher to Sara's and Amelia to preschool and then I pick up Amelia and take her back to Sara's. The other day when we pulled up to Sara's house, Amelia says, "I sure hope bubby is here".  I said, "I sure hope he is too, I dropped him off here this morning".  :) 

- We're driving down the road the other day and Amelia's says, "Hey Mom I got a nail hang, look I got a hang on my nail".  Clearly she meant, hang nail. 

- On our way home from preschool the other day Amelia informs me that it's not sunny I didn't need my sunglasses on.  I told her I did need them and I was going to keep them on.  She tells me no I should take them off because it's not sunny.  I tell her again, I'm fine really I want to keep them on.  She follows this up with, "This is your last chance, I'm not going to tell you again".  I busted up laughing, she however says, "What's so funny".

- Asher doesn't always enjoy riding in the car and sometime likes to tell us about his dislike.  Amelia likes to comfort him by saying things like, "It's OK Bub I'm right here" and "Calm down".

- Amelia is very helpful (really) and we try to thank her whenever we can.  The other day she didn't something for me, I don't remember what it was, but I told her thank you Amelia.  She responded with "No problem".  That just seemed so grow up to me.  :(

These are just SOME of the funny, random things she's been saying lately.  I might start doing a 'Amelia's Random Ramblings' post.  :) 

-

1 comment:

Lauren said...

so cute! I love the one about Asher being at Sara's...it's so funny how little kid's have no concept of those simple things!