Thursday, October 18, 2012

Busy

The title of this post sum up our lives these days.  It's THURSDAY and I'm just now posting my weekend post.  It's go go go, and I am exhausted.  Asher STILL isn't sleeping well and it's about to drive me nuts.  This past weekend it seems like we ran all weekend long.  But really, it was a good weekend and I enjoy my kids, but sometimes it is exhausting.  :) 

Amelia has been wearing big girl panties since the Monday before last, so just over a week straight.  I promised her a big girl circus birthday party if she started wearing big girl panties.  It's working!!  So Saturday we hit the party stores and hobby lobby to start gathering up some things for the big THIRD birthday.  We also did another first and went to Hinode with the kids for lunch.  They were both leery of the 'fire' but ate really well, so it turned out well.  Saturday even we spend at home, planting the rest of my mums, mowing the yard and brain storming circus party games.  :) 

Sunday was church, followed by naps and lunch and playtime at mema and poppy's house.  After lunch we headed to Lowes for what seems like our weekly trip, a quick stop to get some pumpkins and a dash into the store to grab groceries for dinner.  The kids and Nathan played outside while I cooked, after dinner we just hung out until bedtime.

This coming up weekend is crazy busy, but it's sure to be fun, we're craving pumpkins and having a Sunday school gathering.  :) 



1 comment:

Lauren said...

maybe you need to promise Asher a circus party for his 15 month birthday and he'll start sleeping through the night?!? seriously, call me if you want to borrow Moms on Call!