Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 days...

I'm going to switch my 31 days to just kid updates. Doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day to manage the kids, work, clean, do laundry, and do a specific bag everyday. I'm glad I made the list and I will complete it at some point, but not during the month of October! Way to many fall activities going on, what was I thinking?
This morning we headed out at 9:00 and didn't return home until 5:00. We went out to my grandmas house and helped clean out/go through my great grandma and my grandpa's things. All I can say is I'm so thankful for Nathan as he wrangled the kids the majority of the time so I could help.
After grandma's house we ended up driving straight into Springfield to hit Bass Pro, because tomorrow is 'outdoorsman' day at church, so of course the kids needed camo! :) They are going to look cute, I'll blog pictures of them tomorrow.

It's kind of hard to see but this is Amelia and Aden at my grandma's house, he was teaching her how to spell his name.
Bubba playing before we left the house.

No comments: