Friday, October 19, 2012

Does Jesus have a clock? (updated)

Tonight while I was putting Amelia bed she tells me she can't talk to Jesus because he's way up in the sky. I tell her that she can always talk to Jesus and that he'll always listen to her. She says, oh ok. (Childlike faith). Then she says good night Jesus. I proceed to kiss her and tell her I love her and good night. She then asks me if Jesus is going to bed too and I tell her yes, Jesus is going to bed too. Amelia then says, "Oh mom, does he have a clock too?". "Yes Amelia I'm sure Jesus has a clock too".
I love these conversations with her. :)

Update: Every morning since this conversation Amelia has said, Jesus my clock turned green you can wake up, while looking up at the ceiling. 

FYI: Amelia has a clock that turns green at a certain wake time.  She was getting up WAY to early for this momma, so this clock works.  She stays in her bed until the clock turns green.  :)

 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE this! & I'm thinking we may need to get a clock like that for Elyse in a few months...she is an early riser!