Monday, October 8, 2012

31 days...

 
My new 31 day post.  :)  All about my kiddos.  Yesterday was 'Outdoorsman' Day at church, so the kids dressed up in camo.  I couldn't get over how stinking cute they looked.  Don't mind Asher in the pictures, every first Sunday we have breakfast at church, but little man was STRAVING so he needed some cheerios to tide him over. 
I totally forgot to mention that Amelia was pretty sure that her and Asher were zookeepers with their camo overalls on.  It was funny she kept saying she was a zookeeper.  :)
After church and naps we headed to Mema and Papa's for lunch.  Ran to Springfield after lunch to hit the fabric store, and then ended the evening with pizza at my dad's house for dinner.  It was a good day.  :)   DAY 7 of  31
 
 
 
 
Daddy even painted my big guys face up! 
 
Sweetness.
 
She's really into ALL magazine that come in the mail lately.  This was a toy one that came Saturday. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love their camo! Elyse has just learned to get Cheerios out of her snack catcher by herself...she's gonna look like Asher so soon!