Tuesday, February 19, 2013

- How can it only be Tuesday?  I had an unexpected day at home yesterday with the kids, and it was a rough day.  You know one of those days where we ALL woke up on the wrong side of the bed? 

- I was super thankful that I did get to get out of the house and go to Zumba last night.  Nathan has been great about putting the kids to bed on Zumba nights. 

- Amelia's frenectomy is scheduled for tomorrow at 8:00 am.  I'm a bit nervous.  We've told her that they are going to put her lip to sleep.  She's was worried that it wouldn't wake back up.  Please keep us in your prayers. 

- The deal sites are killing me this morning, SO MANY cute things.  AHHHH

- I need a girls day.  Target and Pedicures sounds amazing!

- How did I ever meal plan without pinterest?  I mean seriously?  I'm trying a new pinterest recipe tonight that I'm pretty excited about. 

- I've thought about doing a menu Monday post.  I've been planning on my whole week of meals in advance lately.  We shall see...

- Oh funny story.  This morning while I was getting ready I said, "Oh good news, I get coffee today!"  We had been out of creamer, and I don't drink coffee without it, so after Zumba I went to the grocery store and got some.  I thought nothing else of my statement and went on with our morning.  I took the kids to Lois and Amelia says, "Mema good news." Mema says, "what's the good news."  Amelia says, "my mommy got coffee this morning!" 

- Had a pretty great low key weekend.  We did our fair share of running, but that's a normal weekend for us.  :)  However I didn't take a single picture, not one. 

- Asher is talking SO much!  He repeats nearly everything we say.  Nathan's started calling him and Amelia Peat and Repeat.  He's at such a fun age!

Have a great day!

  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't wait until Elyse is talking like that...I so badly want to understand everything she is saying!

And thank goodness for husbands who put the kiddos to sleep on Zumba nights...definitely a blessing!