Thursday, February 14, 2013

Random Ramblings

- Amelia woke up sneezing and with a runny nose yesterday, oh why oh why can't we get passed all this yuckiness.

- We made our (well Amelia's) first Valentine's Day box for school. Thank you pinterest. Amelia's party is today, I know she's going to have a blast.


- The kids got homemade heart shaped pizza for dinner last night!


- I. Am. So. Excited. The Amazing Race starts again Sunday! It is by FAR my favorite show on TV.

- Hobby Lobby is so fun. I could stay in there for hours.

- Amelia is still into checking out every restroom there is when we are out. When does this stop? I hate public restrooms.

- I already ordered both kids Easter outfits. I 'might' be that crazy mom.

- Do you celebrate big for Valentine's Day? We don't. I bought valentines for the kids and we'll have fun with those, but Nathan and I aren't big Valentine's Day people. We do have plans on Saturday to attend the 'Sweetheart Banquet' at church. But that's about it.

- I love afternoon nap time. Both kids asleep means I get some free time! Free time usually translates into folding laundry time, but I'll take it.

- So I've started counting calories. I'm using an app called my fitness pal. I really like it and it's very helpful. I recently discovered some GREAT NEWS, a large McAlister's half sweet half unsweetened tea is only 40 calories!! That's amazing!  

This kid is a mess.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE that picture of Asher...and I haven't bought an Easter outfit, but it's certainly crossed my mind! where did you buy Amelia's?!?

By the way, I think come summertime we will officially be done using "Amelia" clothes!