Thursday, February 28, 2013

Things lately...

We had our first real snow on Tuesday.  The kids were off of the babysitters house, but they still got to go outside and play for awhile!


Trying to sled together, however they are still a little to young to 'enjoy' the snow. 
How funny is this picture?  That's Asher on the far left, next is Amalia and Micah (the babysitters kids) and Amelia is on the far right.  This was BEFORE they headed outside to play.  It took a lot of work to get all bundled up they were already wore out.  :)
I did a little Target coupon shopping Wednesday.
These two were my helpers.
 I seriously considered buying this hat.  How cute does he look??
My hall, all for $59.23!
We played a 'game' I found on pinterest.
Amelia enjoyed it and did really well.
Asher was trying to play as well.
However he ended up eating all the fruit loops, game over.  :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Are you still couponing? I have totally failed on couponing & I've tried price matching but I'm terrible at that as well!

I need to check Target out...that's an amazing haul!