Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Monday




So it's sort of a boring week menu wise, but here it is. 

Monday - It's Zumba night, we'll be having soft tacos.

Tuesday - Don't judge, we're having plain and simple hamburger helper. I was struggling when meal planning obviously. :)

Wednesday - I'm excited to eat this chicken again, I've made it one other time and it was delish! I found it on Pinterest, where else?  I'm going to pair it with these oven roasted potatoes.  Don't they look amazing?!?

Thursday - Zumba day again.  We're probably just grab something out.  Not only is it Zumba, but it's dance night for Amelia so that leaves me little to no time to cook anything.   

Friday - I'm going to dinner and a movie with my bestie, so the kids and Nathan shall have pizza. 

Saturday - I'm going to attempt this meatloaf recipe. I've only ever made one meatloaf recipe, and I love it so I continue making it, but I'm branching out and trying something different. Eek!

Sunday - Baked Penne, another new pinterest recipe.  It looks super yummy, I hope it is!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Zumba night on Mondays has become leftover night for us! So leftover taco meat nachos for us tonight...and that chicken is AMAZING!!! I used it to make chicken alfredo and it was delicious...next time I think I'll just fix it by itself with a potato and a veggie!