Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Menu Monday


Monday - Zumba night!  I'm making our leftover roast into BBQ Beef Sandwiches.  What's your favorite BBQ sauce?  We always love Sweet Baby Ray's.

Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken.  This is a SUPER easy week night meal.  I'm not sure where this recipe came from, or if I just made it up.  But, all I do it chunk up some boneless skinless chicken breast and put it in a Ziploc baggie and pour some Frank's buffalo sauce over it until it's all coated.  I'll do this in the morning before I go to work, then just stick in the fridge and let it marinated all day. To cook just spray a cookie sheet with Pam and turn your oven onto broil.  Stick the chicken in the oven and broil for 10-12 minutes.  Bam it's done.  We sometimes make buffalo chicken wraps, other times we just eat the chicken dipped in a bit of ranch.  Super yummy and super easy.  Tonight I'll probably make some sort of potato to go with it.

Wednesday - Simple Hamburger Steak is the plan tonight.  Fried hamburger patty's, rice and brown gravy.  Simple, easy, good comfort food tonight.

Thursday - Let the chaos ensue, it's dance and zumba take, therefore it's take out night.

Friday - I get a night out with one of my best friends!  I can not wait.  The kids will eat dinner at the babysitters house, so I suppose Nathan is on his own.  :)

Saturday - Breakfast for dinner.   I've seriously been craving good ole biscuits and gravy, so tonight we're going to have breakfast for dinner.  The kids will probably be confused.

Sunday - Early Easter celebration at my dads.  I'm sure we'll have something yummy.  I'm planning on taking desert. 

No comments: