Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Monday



Monday - Today ended up being a momma day since Asher had his eighteen month check up. So we'll be having Chicken Fried Rice. I always use this recipe and add mixed veggies with it!

Tuesday - Tonight we're having tilapia and baked potatoes. I usually just season our fish with some spices and broil it, nothing too special here.

Wednesday - Another new Pinterest recipe tonight, Southwest Chicken. Hope it's good!

Thursday - Zumba and dance night results in take-out at this house.

Friday - Enchiladas are on the menu tonight. I'm pretty excited!! No recipe here, enchiladas are pretty easy peasy if you ask me.

Saturday - I'm going to the ole stand by, baked spaghetti pie. We love this recipe.

Sunday - Roast, carrots and potatoes, in the crock pot.  Easy and yum!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I seriously just pinned all of those recipes, I'm always looking for simple yummy meals!

This week is crazy for us...with my parents being out of town we're having to run back & forth to Springfield to get Elyse, makes meal planning pretty much impossible!