Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Monday



Monday - Tonight I'm going with quick and simple, Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes.  This is my first time making Sloppy Joes with Ground Turkey so I'm looking forward to them.  Only 208 calories for a quarter pound of meat!

Tuesday - I'm trying to new pork chop recipe from pinterest tonight.  Here's the link

Wednesday - My favorite day of the week, Momma Day!  We're going to hit the library and visit a new baby today!  I'm going to make homemade Cashew Chicken for dinner.

Thursday - I'm planning on throwing some chicken breast in the crock pot with some BBQ sauce and having BBQ'd Chicken sandwiches for dinner.  It's crazy zumba and dance night so it's easy dinner.

Friday - Going to try another new pinterest recipe for dinner tonight, Chicken pesto.  I'm also going to throw this in the crock pot over night for breakfast Saturday morning.  I can't wait to try it!

Saturday - We're having Easter at my Mom's house, we haven't decided on a menu yet, this crazy weather is holding us up.  We really want to grill something, but who knows if it's going to be snowing or sunny.

Sunday - EASTER.  Lois is cooking lunch and I will probably over-eat.  :) 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

that all sounds yummy! we've got leftover pizza on the menu for tonight...nothing much easier than that!