Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fun Filled Weekend

We had a great weekend with lots of fun involved!
(Sorry it's already Thursday, I had pictures on my real camera I had to upload) 
Saturday morning our church was showing the new Veggie Tales movie so we took the kids. Our youth minister worked hard to make this possible and we had about 100 people show up. Lots of which don't normally attend our church, which is a great thing! The kids enjoyed both the movie and the popcorn. :)
Saturday afternoon we planned a double family date with some friends of ours and their two kids. First up was jumpmania and let me tell you that place was INSANE! Amelia AND Asher loved it, much to our dismay. Just kidding. I love seeing the kids enjoying themselves, places like that just scare me for multiple reasons. After jumping until the kids were hot and sweaty we went and had dinner at Olive Garden! Yum! And we may it may not have stopped for Andy's on the way home! :)
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday was combined service at Church since it was the first Sunday of the month and Amelia and her Sunday School class and the class right above them age wise sang during service. Amelia did wonderfully. After church we had lunch and did some quick grocery shopping, only to end the evening relaxing and playing at home.



We had a pretty great weekend. I'm so incredibly blessed.



No comments: