Thursday, March 21, 2013

Inspecting the Gate

Last  Saturday Nathan put up a couple of gates on our land.  So me and the kids had a fun day.  We went to Springfield and went to Target and the mall.  I felt pretty brave venturing out to the mall with both kids, but they did really well and rode in the stroller.  The hardest part about having both kids alone is when Amelia has to go to the bathroom.  But we managed.  So we did a little shopping, had lunch at chick-fila on the mall and the kids got to both build-a-bear.  On the way home both kids went to sleep so I drove around and went by to check on the progress on the gates.  Of course the kids woke up as soon as I stopped and we got out to inspect the work.  :) I took some pictures of the fun.

Not sure if you can see in the picture, but they were checking out a worm.


Asher is tractor crazy.

Rock in hand.

She wanted to help fill in the holes.

A pro.



1 comment:

Lauren said...

Asher looks adorable in front of the tractor...and I love that Amelia is shoveling dirt in her TEA outfit!