Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Monday


This is my first ever menu Monday post! I'm pretty excited, hopefully it will inspire someone out there!

Monday - It's zumba night, I usually go with something quick and easy on these nights.  My original plan was BBQ Pork in the crockpot, but I made dinner for my dad and stepsisters and their families last night, and ended up with plenty of leftovers.  So tonight is left over Cheesy Chicken Chowder and Chili.

Tuesday- I'm going to fry up some cube steak, nothing special here.  Just chicken fried steak basically.  I'm going to pair it with baked potato and some sort of veggie.

Wednesday- Wednesday are Momma Day so I always cook something kid friendly.  We'll be having Lasagna.

Thursday - It's zumba night again, so I'm going to go with my Monday night original plan and do the BBQ Pork in the crockpot.  I use this recipe from pinterest and we love it!  And it's very reasonable calorie wise.  Who would have thought to use their stand mixer to make pulled pork????

Friday- I'm doing another pinterest recipe, Chicken Ranch Strips.  I've made these before and they are super yummy.  We'll have a great big salad as a side.

Saturday- OLIVE GARDEN!!  Woot woot, we're meeting friends and having a double family date.  Should be lots of fun!

Sunday- Chicken Terriyaki, which is another crockpot, pinterest recipe. You can find it here.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mmm...lasagna sounds yummy! I struggle with fast meals for Zumba nights...Monday's are especially hard since I work & have Zumba!

I really need to be better about using my crockpot...it would be a lifesaver I'm sure!