Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Recap

-The 'bug' hit Asher late Thursday afternoon. Poor little guy ran a low grade fever and had snot snot and more snot. Saturday was his worse day, but Sunday was signficantly better.

This is all he wanted to do.
 
-Saturday morning I let Asher do something he's never done before, play with play doh.  He did really well, I was scared he would eat it so I've never let even attempted until this point.  He woke up from this nap (early) and Amelia was playing with it and he really wanted too, so I put him is his chair, made sure he had his paci and let him go at it.  He loved it, and I did too because I was able to put together some oatmeal packs!

 
 
- Saturday was a first for Amelia, well actually two first now that I think about it. 1) Saturday was the first day EVER that she went without a nap. This wasn't because she refused it was because we were simply to busy to fit it in. 2) She attended her first 'friend' birthday party (with me, of course).

 
 
- We will NOT be trying the no nap thing again for a long while. She wasn't cranky, she was hyper. Past the point of no return.

- Asher recently cut another tooth. This makes nine altogether.

- We went to Springfield to run a few errands Sunday afternoon. The kids ended up taking their naps in the car. They take TWO hour naps. However I did enjoy the time just driving around chatting with Nathan.

- Nathan has his quarterly meeting this week, I'll be playing mom and dad for a few days.

- I've been leery to blog this, but I believe it's safe to say now that Asher is sleeping through the night!!!!! He goes to bed at 7 and sleep until 6-6:30ish. That's right it only took 16ish months...




1 comment:

Lauren said...

yay Asher!!!! I hope you didn't jink anything!

& I hope sweet boy is feeling better, sick kiddos is the pits!