Thursday, February 7, 2013

Momma Day

My kids are better, but now the babysitter has sick kids, so I get some extra Momma Days this week.  I really do love being home with my kids, although I'm pretty sure I'm not cut out to be a full time stay at home Mom.  It's HARD work folks.  These are just some of the questions that go through my head as Momma Day approaches...
What will we do all day?  Will they watch too much TV?  Am I engaging them enough?  What will we eat?  Do I have enough healthy snacks?  Are they bored?  How many fights will I have to break up?  How can I convince Amelia to share with Asher?  Will Asher take good naps?  Are they having fun?  Should we go to the library? Will they pick up more germs if we do?  How will I get all our laundry done?  Will my house ever get clean?  How many times will I have to pick up toys and put them back where they go?  How many spills will I have to clean up?  How many tears will I have to wipe away?  Will I have to give Amelia a time out? 
But at the end of the day we'll all still alive and happy.  The house will be a mess, laundry is probably not done, but it is worth it.  I pray I'm being a good momma to my two precious kids that God has blessed us with for a short while.  And I don't think I'm the only momma that has these thoughts.

Here are some pictures of what we did today.











1 comment:

Lauren said...

i love the indoor hopscotch!

& they offered me oral steriods, or a shot...I decided the shot would be easier on all of us!